Things to Do
Cornwall is filled with exciting and interesting places to visit !
* Admire Cornwall’s coastal beauty & beaches - Boscastle and Bude are allwithin easy reach
* Uncover quaint villages, hamlets & coves
* Discover the many attractions, including
* Slightly further afield there is the extreme sports academy and Jamie Oliver's famous 'Fifteen' Restaurant at Watergate Bay
* Historic Bodmin with its supposedly haunted jail !
* Visit the realm of King Arthur on the North Cornwall coast - with everything from Tintagel castle and King Arthur's Halls to the Arthurian Centre at Slaughterbridge. You can even follow King Arthur's Trail and visit all of the locations across the county that are attached to the legend.
* Walk the narrow streets of beautiful St. Ives past art galleries, craft shops and picturesque fishermen's cottages down to the beach and harbour
* Cornwall also boasts many attractions such as Flambards, Crealy, Screech Owl Sanctuary or the Blue Reef Aquarium at Newquay
* You can even step back in time and visit the Bodmin & Wenford Railway - the only railway in Cornwall to be still operated by steam locomotives
You can always indulge in the excellent food at the many pubs and
restaurants Cornwall has to offer